Saturday, December 3, 2011

leeSA

Saw people sharing this on facebook, I love the Washburn!! sorry I'm a Washburn-addicted, but the girl sing very well!!

I feel like her sound is a bit like Love Psychedelico's vocal, anyway, there are all good covered songs!!! Especially we have more devices and software now like ipad and... I don't know what else software can we use actually, never tried that before, but, we have more things to play at this era!!!


leeSA - Viva La Vida (covered)


leeSA - Tik Tok (covered)


leeSA - Suddenly I See (covered)

So she is covering KT Tunstall's song huh, kinda 1-woman-band style, interesting~~

leeSA - Run Devil Run (covered)

And her friend behind, Yana, she is so talented as well~
'Bad Girl Good Girl' - Yana's First Cover


I must say.. Korea is full of Belle Singer!!! I bet everyone know that I am talking about Jayslee

No comments:

Post a Comment