Monday, December 12, 2011

Acoustic Guitar Jewelry?

It is easy to get Electric Guitar shape pendant or decorative items everywhere, as electric guitar already got an interesting shape, compare to electric guitar, the shape of an acoustic guitar seems to be.... boring :( As I am acoustic guitar addicted, always try to get myself a pendant, never consider about getting a electric guitar 1, so, I found these from the web, someone with jewelry making skill can maybe consider make 1 for themselve :)

An Acoustic Guitar shape is boring? I would say it is ZEN~~




How about a cutaway? Yes it become more interesting with the asymmetrical balance look~



A little bit more details? Oh it really got a sound hole~

An un-strung acoustic guitar



Adding colour? A bit of luxury feeling~~?


The real luxury 1, made with GOLD



And this 1 with diamond @.@ OMG but it seems to be a female's item


Engraved Guitar on a Golden Pick?



Even in a transparent material~ look nice under spotlight~



A very simple design, I like this 1


This is my favourite, saw it on ebay but failed to get 1 :( Don't you think it is very nice that comes with a leather lace necklace and the wood texture finishing on the guitar?


Bracelet for your daughter~


What is this? A belt buckle


A table lamp. specially designed for a guitar freak, me?

No comments:

Post a Comment